Register now for ARRTCon 2019! Here are all the details…
Thursday, November 14, 9 am – 4:40 pm
Naperville Public Library | 95th Street Library
Registration: $60 for ARRT members / $75 for non-members
Join ARRT for an all-day conference covering a wide variety of RA Topics!
After a continental breakfast, Rebecca Vnuk, Executive Director of LibraryReads, will kick off the day discussing Librarians as Influencers.
Each attendee will be able to attend three breakout sessions from the list of eight topics. You’ll be prompted to rank the breakouts you are most interested in when you register!
- #OwnVoices for All Readers: Incorporating EDI Values into RA Service
- Developing Inclusive Reading Challenges
- Genre 101: Using Your New Workbook
- Genre Study Success: Hosting Your Own — Big or Small
- Large Scale Book Based Programming: From Idea to Event Day & Everything In-Between
- New Way RA
- NoveList: Unlocking Themes
- Working with LibraryReads Panel
Lunch is included, and preceded by a “Book Buzz” by Sourcebooks.
All participants will receive a digital copy of The ARRT Popular Fiction List, 5th edition, ARCs from Sourcebooks, and new ideas to share!
If you are a 2019 member, you can also renew your membership for 2020 now! If you aren’t a member, your registration fee will include a 2020 membership.